El Coyote

Build logs from members building catamarans, trimarans and other multi-hull variants.
Jimbo

Re: El Coyote

Post by Jimbo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:19 pm

rails looking good Romeo any idea of launch date?
PurrPullHaze (Sarah #33)

kjay

Post by kjay » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:41 pm

James,
Cinoni is a sarah number 3 launched I think

Romeo

Post by Romeo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Beav222 Looking back from doorway Port side hatch I hope to fit a 1 or 2kva honda gen set on the starboard side i have lined with 50mm foam to act as a fish box or day esky bbq to hang somewhere in the middle
Look aft from saloon note multisceen is on swivel tv insert yet to be made
Purmajek Yes there are two easys one a 10.5ss built near Caboolture QLD and the other Cintoni built in Geraldton WA Plans No 8 probably was the third built Mine are plans No 12
Jimbo Looking at the 23 July Will you be here
Romeo

mySerenity

Post by mySerenity » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:04 pm

What a great cockpit. If you end up like us, you'll be in there 70% of the time. Make it super comfy :D
James

https://www.youtube.com/user/puremajek

Jimbo

Post by Jimbo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi Romeo
Will keep in touch to make sure you are on track for the 23rd but yes Alison & I will come up.
Jimbo
PurrPullHaze (Sarah #33)

Beav222

Post by Beav222 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:18 am

Romeo wrote:Beav222 Looking back from doorway Port side hatch I hope to fit a 1 or 2kva honda gen set on the starboard side i have lined with 50mm foam to act as a fish box or day esky bbq to hang somewhere in the middle
Look aft from saloon note multisceen is on swivel tv insert yet to be made
Purmajek Yes there are two easys one a 10.5ss built near Caboolture QLD and the other Cintoni built in Geraldton WA Plans No 8 probably was the third built Mine are plans No 12
Jimbo Looking at the 23 July Will you be here
Romeo
I really appreciate the info. :D I noticed you divided your bottom hull Windows into 3 separate Windows. Was there a reason for that? Also I noticed on my plans it calls for the chain plates to bolt through the window glass. Does that put stress on the window seals?? Just seams odd to me but then again I'm not a pro boat builder :mrgreen:
Now what will you use your front lockers for? The ones that were for gas bottles.
You haven't answered my question about playing with your toys??????? :o
My son and I raced motocross for years and had a large track here at our house. I really love those big boy toys.
Dean :lol: & Debra :mrgreen:

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines and sail away. "

— Mark Twain.

Beav_222@yahoo.com

Romeo

Post by Romeo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Beav 222 wrote
( I noticed you divided your bottom hull Windows into 3 separate Windows. Was there a reason for that? Also I noticed on my plans it calls for the chain plates to bolt through the window glass. Does that put stress on the window seals?? Just seams odd to me )
The window cutouts are as per plans most builders cover the cutouts with two sheets of acrylic butted together I decided to do it in three separate sections. Asthedicly like the looks. The longer the acrylic the more chance of the acrylic cracking if the screw holes don't allow enough expansion although I didn't screw my windows in but used double sided tape instead. I put large 20mm ply backing plates on the inside of the hull for the chainplates. I wouldn't think that the acrylic sheets are there for strength but I am not an engineer so you might have to ask the designer.
The front lockers can be used for water containers, fuel containers, sheets, ropes or whatever you want.
You can come and play with my toys anytime you want but I must confess the land based ones belong to my son.
Romeo

Jimbo

Post by Jimbo » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Hey Romeo are you still on track to launch on the 23rd? Jim
PurrPullHaze (Sarah #33)

Romeo

Post by Romeo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Update
Loaded ready to go
Leaving the womb
]http://i67.tinypic.com/15wj5sz.jpg[/IMG]
We live on 200mm of rain a year. Drizzellng rain this morning.

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/21l645j.jpg[/IMG

Romeo

Post by Romeo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Dunno whats happening but just spent 2 hours uploading 4 photos and only 1 came out. Who''s to blame I duno. Maybe Telstra, Modem or Windows 10. I go for the later, No end of problems the screens seem to change every time I start the computor